Apr 30, 2009

Yummy Strawberries!

One of my hubby’s coworker had bought some strawberries awhile ago. She had sent two huge, chocolate-covered, juicy deliciously red strawberries home with him to give to me. Talk about a treat for the senses! Every since then, I wanted to make my own and I finally did about two weeks ago. So here they are…

By no means were the prettiest things, but they tasted pretty good and my hubby enjoyed them. I made so many I shared some with my gal pal too. Share the love – that’s what I say or
better yet share what’s going to go bad if you don’t share/give it away. LOL!

'til I craft again or have something to say...

2 COMMENTS:

Stamp and Smile said...

YUMMMMMMMMY!! Super "delish" Alberta... I was at Sam's Club today and seen their huge strawberries. Sounds like you enjoyed them very much.. I know I would! :) Have a super weekend... :)

Laronda said...

Well, I was going to say what a lucky gal pal you have, now I am not so sure :)!! Great presentation, makes me want fix my own now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...