Apr 29, 2009

A tisket, a tasket...I did another basket...

I know it's been a while since my last post...nothing new there. What is new is that I've actually done some crafty things since, but I just haven't had time to post them all. Tonight, I'd like to share with you a basket that I put together for a friend to give to a friend. The basket was a housewarming gift. As you can see - not all the stuff was bought to coordinate - she just picked up stuff at random. So, it was a bit challenging to put everything together so it would look nice. I finally ended up folding the towels nicely and tying up most everything with raffia (my favorite). All in all, I was quite happy with the finished product. Just so you know, I did wrap it with basket wrap - I just forgot to take a picture afterwards.



Here's my gift. It was a mini candle set that I just wrapped up in brown paper, rafia and a fake flower (another favorite). I thought it turned out to be a cutely wrapped package (if I do say so myself...which I just did...so this ramble makes no sense). It's late and I'm tired so I'm gonna call it quits for now, but you'll be seeing the other stuff I've been up to over the next couple of days. Ciao for now!

2 COMMENTS:

Stamp and Smile said...

Love the basket of goodies! A person can always use towels and candles... the raffia gives a great texture! And your wrapped gift is ADORABLE! I just love the flower... Gives a POP of color! TFS Alberta... Smiles! :)

Laronda said...

I love the basket of towels and stuff. It is some sophisticated and looks store bought. Who knew raffia could do so much. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...