Apr 10, 2009

I’m proud of myself...



I know that's not a very PC (politcally correct) thing to say, but I’ve got to speak the truth. This is the first time in my recent memory that I can remember having a creative idea and acting on it. Not only that, but this is my first ABC – ANYTHING BUT A CARD post. Yippee! I’m moving up in the world.

I wanted to create Easter baskets for some friend girls. Who says you’re too old for an Easter basket? Not me. As you can see the fruits of my labor are, in my humble opinion, quite cute. They’re nothing extravagant, but just a little something that took a little thought, a little elbow grease and a little money. I have to say this has been the most satisfying project I’ve worked on in a long while. It feels quite nice to make something with your hands and to just simply give because I wanted to.

Everyone was quite happy that the Easter bunny thought of them this year. It was worth the effort, just to put a smile on their faces.

'til I craft again or have something to say...



2 COMMENTS:

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh, these baskets are SOOOO cute Alberta!! I love the colors, silk flower, and YES the chocolate bunny!! Yum-O!! I'm sure the smiles were PRICELESS!! You should be very PROUD of your time, labor and presentation... :) Awesome work as usual my stamping friend! Have a very Happy Easter and enjoy a bunny or two!! Smiles... Michelle :)

Laronda said...

Beautiful baskets...especially since you had the most joy in making and presenting them. Great job Easter Bunny. You never get too old for an Easter basket.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...