Mar 1, 2011

Thinking of You in Gray

The SCS Way to Use it Challenge (WT311) is all about using gray as your neutral color instead of pulling out the old reliable colors like white, black or kraft. I was excited by this challenge because gray is a color I rarely use. So rare in fact that I had to raid my scrap pile to find some gray cardstock. Also, the elements of the card were inspired by the SCS Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS108) which is about the great outdoors.  While this card was simple to make, the overall effect is quite snazzy (I think). What do you think? Please do tell.

As always, thanks for visiting.
'til I craft again or have something to say...

~Supplies~
Stamps: Find Joy (Hero Arts)
Paper: White, Teal and Gray CS
Ink: Pumice Stone Distress Ink (Ranger), Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Branch w/Leaves (Sizzix), Butterfly Punch (Marvy), Clear Embossing Powder, Glitter

2 COMMENTS:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

The turqouise is very pretty with the grey. I like the little sparkle on the butterflies too!

Laronda said...

Great card. I love the gray and turqouise together. This card relaly pops and the butteflies are a nice touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...