Mar 5, 2011

Baby Onesie

My hubby requested that I make a card for one of his co-worker’s that just had a baby. I was more than happy to do it. I finally had an opportunity to use this card as inspiration. I fell in the love with everything about it. So, I pretty much recreated it with minor changes. I like using the onesies as the image is versatile so it can be used for a girl or boy. This was also an opportunity to play along with the SCS Ways to Use It Challenge (WT312) - to use spots. 
'til I craft again or have something to say...
 
~Supplies~
Stamps: Special Delivery (Fiskars), Clear Pattern (Martha Stewarts)
Paper: White, Pink and Gray CS
Ink: Pink (Hampton Art), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: COPIC Marker, Ribbon, Foam Squares

3 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

How cute! I luv the little onesies. I agree, this card would work for a boy or a girl. Great job!

Stamp and Smile said...

OK, I just popped on the computer and seen your AWESOME baby card... super cute! I have to make a few myself, now I have a creative idea! Thanks for sharing... :)

Marlene said...

What a sweet card!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy the freebies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...