Jun 9, 2010

Growing Up...

This graduation invitation was made for a coworker whose middle schooler was becoming a high schooler. Since the invitation was for a middle school age girl who has a fun and vibrant personality, I thought the invitation should match…thus the bright colors.


Guess what?  Believe it or not...I made the designer paper.  I hope you go for believe since I put some effort into creating it.  Crazy thing is I did it just using Microsoft Word.  Not shabby at all, if I do say so myself. 

What do you think?
'til I craft again or have something to say...

*photo courtesy of Microsoft Office images

2 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

Great job on the card. Nice touch with the pic. Really made it personal. I think your hard work on the paper paid off. The bright colors are perfect for a spunky middle schooler heading for high school.

Stamp and Smile said...

Super job on this project... and a great idea creating your own DP this way!! Bright and cheery colors, right up my ally! SMILES... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...