Jun 19, 2010

So and So says...

I was tasked to create some stationery for co-worker.  Bingo-Bango...what immediately came to mind was the card I made for my hubby on this post.  Tadah! I've got stationery.  You always see an individuals' name on stationery, but I wanted to personalize the stationery with a lil' something extra.  So, "so and so says..." was born.  Easy Peezy!



After I made this first set, another co-worker saw it and requested some for her daughters.  I told my mom about it and now she wants a set.  I'm glad it caught fire, but I'm also glad this was a clean and simple design as it make reproduction much easier.

'til I craft again or have something to say...

1 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

Clean, simple and beautiful. Quite a combination. I notice a lot of your cards are inspired by something you did for "Hubby". I sure hope that his head is not swelling because of all of this recognition :0)! Great job, as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...