Apr 8, 2011

Smile

I never colored an image of a person, but I’ve wanted to use this digital stamp of Star Bright Tia from someoddgirl.com for some time now. They have adorable images.  When I finally got the gumption to give this coloring people thing a try, I came across the Card Patterns Sketch 109 and thought it perfect for this image.

I didn't too bad for a novice COPIC user. I’m excited to learn more about coloring with COPICS. The only thing I don’t like about the card is the ribbon as it kept fraying. I wish I could remember where I got it, so I won't ever use it again. Anywho, I’ve rambled on long enough.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend wherever you are in the world.
'til I craft again or have something to say...
 
~Supplies~
Stamps
: Star Bright Tia (Someoddgirl), Greetings (Paper Studio)

Paper: White CS (Georgia Pacific), Designer Paper (K&Company), Red CS
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: COPIC markers, Ribbon, Foam Squares, Coluzzle, Bow-Easy, Border Punch (Fiskars)

2 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

I like the results of your first coloring experiment. I think the card has a first crush or new friend feel to it. It could be the notebook paper or the cute lil' image. Great job on the card. Keep 'em coming!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I think she's adorable! You've got to share some of your Copic knowledge...I'm learning too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...