Mar 2, 2010

If you are not surprised by the fact that I have created and posted 4 cards since last Tuesday, then don’t you worry because I’m surprised enough for the both of us. I can’t express how 2010 is shaping up to be a very crafty and productive year for me. Not only were these cards part of Jen del Muro’s awesome challenge: here and here, but these last cards were a challenge for myself…to test my own creative ability and I’ve got to say…it ain’t to shabby. I hope you agree.

 
So without further ado…


'til I craft again or have something to say...


Supplies (in order of appearance)

Stamps: Bouncin’ Baby Boy (Michaels); Paper: Baby Blue & Soft Yellow (Scraps), White & Red CS (Hobby Lobby); Ink: Onyx Black (Tsukineko), White (Hampton Art); Accessories: Assorted Markers (Copics), Embossing folder (Provo Craft)

Stamps: Flower Fluffles (Stampendous), Greetings (The Paper Company Studio); Paper: Classic K Bailey DP (K&Company), Olive and Dark Brown CS (Hobby Lobby); Ink: Onyx Black (Tsukineko); Accessories: Assorted Markers (Copics), Stickles (Ranger), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Clear Embossing powder, Button

2 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

Well I am surprised and impressed. Great job on two beautiful cards. The brown and olive colors are just wonderful together. Who would have thought? Good luck on the challenge!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, a double feature!! I'm so impress... your posting more than me! :)

FAB cards!!!! Love the color combo's, CB embossing, and raised images... the stars are perfect!! Girl your rockin' blog land with these CUTIES!!! Have a super weekend and enjoy some spring weather your way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...