Sep 1, 2009

U Da Man...

I wanted to make my hubby a lil’ somethin’ somethin’ because he’s really made me proud to be his wife. He’s taking better care of himself…he’s going back to school…he’s finally embraced his inner handy man (involved wood and a drill; very sexy…LOL!)…he’s done so much more. I just wanted to let him know how proud I am of his accomplishments and that I love him.

I got a lil’ extra inspiration from the following SCS challenges:

Clean and Simple Challenge #28 – Masculine Cards

Limited Supply Challenge #234 – Can’t Help Lovin’ Dat Man


'til I craft again or have something to say...



~Stuff Used~
Card Size: 4.25” x 4.25”; Ink: Distress Inks – Tea Dye (Ranger); Paper: Kraft (Hobby Lobby); Accessories: Chipboard Letter Stickers (American Crafts Thickers – Gift Box), Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

3 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

Cool card...very manly. Love the letters. I am sure it put a smile on your hubby's face. I just hope it didn't swell his head too much!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, Alberta... This card ROCKS! Very CAS and I like how the letters POP off the card... :)

Con'grats to your hubby for going back to school and... I'd be SO proud too! :) I admire his courage! SMILES... :)

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
love love love this it is so cool !!!
it needs nothing else it says it all and of course kraft will tick all my boxes always! lol
hugs
suzie qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...