Jun 5, 2009

It's all about the Mojo...


Since my mojo has been kick-started in the last couple of days, it’s only right that I participate in a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. Here it goes…

'til I craft again or have something to say...



~Stuff Used~
Card Size: 5" x 4.25”; Paper: White CS (Georgia-Pacific), Sage (Hobby Lobby), Classic K McKenna (K&Company); Accessories: 1 3/4” Circle Punches (EK Success), Zots (Therm O Web), Monoadhesive (Tombow), Forte Font (Microsoft), Cornice Edge & Butterfly Punches, Crystal Fine Glitter(Martha Stewart), Quote – author unknown (
Quotegarden), Yellow Green Marker (Copic – YG03), Foam Tape

3 COMMENTS:

Laronda said...

I really like the sentiment on the card...that was deep. The butterfly was sooo cute as well as the rose. Great job!

Stamp and Smile said...

Just beautiful!! Love the soft colors and your sentiment is SO true!! Sure get's me thinking... life is a hurtle! Super take on the Mojo Monday challenge.... YOU ARE AMAZING my friend!! Smiles... :)

Unknown said...

beautiful. That flower is so pretty raised up against the card.
Your mojo is a rocking :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...