Sep 26, 2008

Crafting for Awareness

Carolyn King is hosting a blog candy bonanza to raise Alzheimer’s awareness and to show kindness and appreciation to Alzheimer’s caretakers. All of the blog candy donated was from those in the crafting industry far and wide. It makes me proud that I patron many of the businesses and follow the blogs of many individuals that donated – please check out this blog. For more information about Alzheimer’s, please go to the Alzheimer’s Association website.

So here’s my contribution to the cause which I will be sending to a local Alzheimer’s caretaker in my area (Nashville).



I love Kraft paper and look for any reason to use it and I was given one with the Verve Project Parade for September - "Gettin' Krafty".

Til I craft again…

Supplies


Stamps: Swirls & Curls (Stampabilites); Paper: Kraft (Hobby Lobby), White CS (Georgia-Pacific); Ink: Embossing Stamp Pad (Top Boss); Accessories: JanieHmk Font (Microsoft), Black Embossing Powder & Heating Tool, Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Dollar Tree), Crystal Rhinestones (JoAnn’s), Circle Template (Fiskars), Retro Flower Punch (EK Success), 1" Circle Punch (Fiskars), Foam Dots

2 COMMENTS:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! Thanks for playing our challenge.

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the embellishments. Looks expensive. I am sure it will put a smile on someone's face. Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...