Aug 15, 2008

World...Alberta; Alberta...World

Be open-minded, but not so open-minded that your brains fall out. ~Stephen A. Kallis, Jr.
This is my first entry into the great wide abyss. It's so very exciting to share my passion for paper crafting with you. I know I'm a little fish in a big pond, but I'm tired of staying on the sidelines...I want to play too. So, here I am!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
I'm going to apologize now for any goof on my part if I don't follow the paper crafting guidebook for blogging. That means I'm not always going to say the right thing - my photos may not be the clearest. I'm not much of a follower - so you'll excuse me if I throw the rule book out of the door. I'm using this platform to share my honest passion for this thing called paper and all the bells and whistles that go with it. If I inspire someone along the way, that would be like a cherry on this thing I like to call a hot fudge sundae. Yummy!


Anyway, moving on to better stuff...

I made a birthday card for the instructor of a workshop that I'm in. She's a real nice lady and I wanted to make something nice for her. So here it is...

Interesting note: I made the 3 dots after the "happy" from a friend's doodling while we were in a meeting. Just punched the paper and added glaze. Easy embellishment. When I showed my friend what happened to her doodles, she was so excited.

Supplies

Paper: Kraft, Red, Pattern (DCWV)

Accessories: Ribbon, Glossy Accents (Inkssentials), Thickers (American Crafts), Marshmallow Wacky Alpha Stickers (Colorbok), Punches, Paper piercer

1 COMMENTS:

Cassie said...

so glad i stopped by - you have a cute blog and i really enjoyed all your projects - you make some beautiful cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...