Apr 3, 2011

Squirt Life in the Eye!

I’ve heard variations of the sentiment “When life gives you lemons…”, but when I heard this version (on the card) I just had to make a card.



The styling of this card was inspired by the Case Study Challenge #33.

'til I craft again or have something to say...


~Supplies~
Stamps: Slice of Life (TPC Studio/Ann Crestwood)
Paper: White CS (Georgia Pacific), Designer Paper (K&Company)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: COPIC markers, Ribbon, Foam Squares, PC Font (kevinandamanda.com)

7 COMMENTS:

Detrich said...

Nice card, I would have used the lemons to mix with some Ciroc...lol

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, so lovely!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

OOH this is such a cute design! LOVE it!!

Cristina said...

Hahaha! Love that saying! And your card is so fresh and bright. Makes me ready for warmer weather. So glad you played along with us at CASE Study!

Rochelle said...

This card makes me want a fresh glass of lemonade! LOVE IT!

Laronda said...

Cool card. Love the sentiment. That's what I would call a saying, with a twist. Great job!

brochure printing said...

Nice card! I love all his sentiments. Make me ready for warmer weather. Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...